vendredi 27 février 2009

Letter of Introduction

My name is Mardoche K . KAPSEU, I am an international student from Cameroon attending Lincoln University. I have three brothers and two sisters. My father is a manager of a company and my mother is assistant manager in a college. My sister, who is the oldest of our family is working in bank.

After my Master's degree in Accounting and Finance in 2004 at the University of Douala in Cameroon, I have been recruited by a company of building and public work as Chief Accountant. Two years after, I was promoted as Financial manager. Suddenly, I realized that I was not able to do my new work correctly if I can't complete my training. So while I continued to work, I went back to the University and got an MBA in Human Resource Management at the end of year 2006.

Three years after that, at the end of year 2008, I realized that I can not achieve my goals and get a better salary in my country if I can't speak French and english fluently and if I don't get a Graduate Degree in a foreign and developed country.
My ambition after my graduation is to go back home and get a job and salary which can reflect my goals.

My hobbies is to watching TV and playing football.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire